WTF LOL FORAM UPGRADE

I go there accidentally. Have the bookmark still on my toolbar and accidentally click it sometimes. Then I feel sad

Me too. Not sure when you joined, but after splitting off from [H], that place was fucking awesome. The staff and posters were amazing. The shit started to slide off when Tew went to work for DM. And then sanjay happened. :(

Me too. Not sure when you joined, but after splitting off from [H], that place was fucking awesome. The staff and posters were amazing. The shit started to slide off when Tew went to work for DM. And then sanjay happened. :(

I got there late 02. Lurked for a while then disappeared for a couple years. Came back and it was ugly

I think I got there about a year before it started the fast downhill plunge. Just as the very first 'Mohammad is now a cartoon' controversies started showing up. I went looking for the pix, and, unsurprisingly, one of the first links led to Genmay.

Just checked - 07-11-2006

and LOL @ icewater giving me an infraction for Jay putting his cock as my avatar image. Dumbass.

Last edited:
random observation... the color at the very top of UF is making my screen bug out. its flicking bright blue fuzz

think it might be about time for a new monitor

Last edited:
when it was the tew show it was awesome, when everyone else got involved it got really cliquey and somewhat retarded. it didn't go straight into the shitter until the pay stuff started though.

the lowtax from somethingawful was right when he was on techtv or whatever and said the key to a successful forum was kill drama immediately. genmay tried to make it all about drama...