LOL - DDR added to arcade

Wow, that game sucks. The arrows don't match the beat at all, the song dies off 10 seconds before the game ends, and the other two modes are the same steps with random arrows flying twice as fast up the screen at the same time. :tard:

bast_imret said:
Wow, that game sucks. The arrows don't match the beat at all, the song dies off 10 seconds before the game ends, and the other two modes are the same steps with random arrows flying twice as fast up the screen at the same time. :tard:

:omy: OH GNOES!!!!!1!

hehehehe :heart: 2 u bast........ just messin' with ya :p

bast_imret said:
Can't say I played it before adding it. :lol:

Well I like dodgeball, beat coqui with 60000+ but it's another one where after so many rounds the game automatically ends. Then it errored out while tryign to post my score :(

bast_imret said:
Well I like dodgeball, beat coqui with 60000+ but it's another one where after so many rounds the game automatically ends. Then it errored out while tryign to post my score :(

Sure....that's what they all say

bast_imret said:
same reason I can't upload pics at work. Every so often one gets through. But not much.

also just got 300 on battle pong

hehe I had 300 but didn't submit because I was trying to figure out how to fire the weapons (would have helped had I read the directions)

Keno is fucked up. I just got over 1k and when I submit it gets credited as 1...