FYI LOL Blizzard

Create new account with fake name and pay to play with game cards. Only downside is that you cannot transfer your characters unless they are the same account holder name. But if you already have a generic name, who cares. "Hi I'm Joe Smith. Feel free to google me." What I do pity is the 5 women who play wow are going to have 1,000,000 stalkers now.

The real problem is trying to moderate a huge forum like wow's forum. Same issues have cropped up at every forum once it reaches a huge population. Post counts go up; post quality goes down. I don't know what solution to this is, but realid probably won't stop people from posting threads lacking useful content. Maybe instituting forum bans = game bans. 3 strikes you're out type of deal. Not sure if it is that way now.

Last edited:
The real problem is trying to moderate a huge forum like wow's forum. Same issues have cropped up at every forum once it reaches a huge population. Post counts go up; post quality goes down. I don't know what solution to this is, but realid probably won't stop people from posting threads lacking useful content. Maybe instituting forum bans = game bans. 3 strikes you're out type of deal. Not sure if it is that way now.

uhhh, that's going to fuck with their profits, so basically will never be done.