LOL-Al Gore

Status
Not open for further replies.
"trick" is a statistical method, not the obvious meaning of the word trick.

hiding is more suspect, but you're really grasping at straws here.

are you this forums new voice of reason since someone killed the deku spider inside Aratoeldar's heart?

goreyl5.gif

and of course this valuable info just happens to come from right wing claptrap websites with agenda as their middle name

The interesting thing about Kevlar, and people like her, is that it doesn't actually matter what is being discussed. She never checks facts or confirms information on her own, she simply looks for articles that support her personal opinions and then posts them. The claims could be as outlandish as "the earth has cooled 27 degrees in the past 12 years!" She wouldn't bat an eyelash. Bam, new thread.

So my question is: what is the point? How does society benefit from her communication? If she counters what she claims are flawed factual analyses with other factual analyses which she has absolutely no personal clue as to the validity of because she only copy-pasted them onto a forum, what has been accomplished? I'm confused by her logic.

not that I like al gore or anything but

The Daily Telegraph of London reports

that alone made me stop reading. the daily telegraph is a tabloid. it's their version of the national inquirer

edit: or is it the daily mail? fuck

Last edited:
not that I like al gore or anything but

that alone made me stop reading. the daily telegraph is a tabloid. it's their version of the national inquirer

edit: or is it the daily mail? fuck

President Gore lives another day!

The core story is still true: someone (or multiple someones) broke into the mail servers for the University of East Anglia's Climate Research Unit, grabbed a bunch of e-mails, and put them online for public perusal.

You can go read them for yourself, some of them are fairly damning. Obviously, it's not proof that global warming is completely false, but... well, reading what some of the leading proponents of the theory have to say in private, you have to wonder.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2009/nov/24/hiding-evidence-of-global-cooling/
http://epw.senate.gov/public/index....2188feb3-802a-23ad-4de4-3fbc0a92e126&Issue_id

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.