Little help for the bf2 warrior

SchmilK

Flaccid Member
Jun 22, 2005
Marklar
₥0
http://www.secretsofbattlefield.com/

Just stumbled accross this here page...they have EXTENSIVE information that can easily make you the best fighter in the battle! My favorite section answers almost all my questions in that field....Where are the sweet spots on vehicles when attacking with anti-tank rockets...since they seem to do NO damage at all sometimes...well...just like the mots...its in there!

Enjoy...

Wow... Imagine what it would be like if we could turn people this dedicated in a real fighting force.

FlamingGlory said:
Wow... Imagine what it would be like if we could turn people this dedicated in a real fighting force.
it's different 'cause in real life you don't get a 15 second respawn time :p

Coqui said:
Still didn't answer my question on how to knife :(
schmilk taught me the best technique (and it works great with shock paddles too!) is to start running at someone and then hold down your fire button. as long as you're still holding the mouse button down when you stop running you'll slash out with the knife. if you time it right you'll get 'em with every time :cool:

FlamingGlory said:

Because the guy that wrote that probably weighs 280lbs and is shorter than I am.

FlyNavy said:
schmilk taught me the best technique (and it works great with shock paddles too!) is to start running at someone and then hold down your fire button. as long as you're still holding the mouse button down when you stop running you'll slash out with the knife. if you time it right you'll get 'em with every time :cool:

That's the problem. Timing it right. I can't seem to ever hit while on the move.

I wrote a less in depth guide for BF2 back when it was "hot", it's amazing how many people copied to other sites and pegged it as their own work. :rolleyes: