Little bast ard SPIT on me !!

as i stated, i'm a parent.. it's hard.. i battle almost every day with exactly what you two are discussing.. is it my duty as parent to "push/encourage/mandate" certain things? or since he's getting older, to let him live (and die) by his own choices .. fine, fine, fine line.. it's tough.. I've done both..

There is no 1 right way to raise a child is what you are saying if I am reading it correctly which is exactly what I was getting across. If you want to beat your children into submission then that is your choice and you are the only one who can decide. Some people let there children find out for themselves and give them good logic to make the decision with. Some parents stand on their childrens shoulders making the decisions for them. It really doesnt matter what you do to your child it is that you are showing them love and teaching them discipline. How you get there is your choice.

Oh and Your and You were not pointed at you case, lol ;)

If you would like to question the way my parents raised me you can nicely go fuck yourself. I tried being reasonable with you by saying that I dislike the way you talk down to people but obviously you just wont let it rest. I am sure you are doing a great job raising your children in the woods, good luck with that.

With all due respect, if you don't want to see his posts, put him on ignore and stop crying every time he replies to a post of yours. I put all this shit in the forum for a reason.

With all due respect, if you don't want to see his posts, put him on ignore and stop crying every time he replies to a post of yours. I put all this shit in the forum for a reason.

:true:

I used to be a big advocate of not using the ignore list because it made me feel like a pussy.

Now I embrace it.

With all due respect, if you don't want to see his posts, put him on ignore and stop crying every time he replies to a post of yours. I put all this sh*t in the forum for a reason.

wtf mang i try to add this dewed fly to my ignor list and it daint werk. wtf :mad:

Nah, I enjoy listening to his insane points of view. It makes me realize that I am more sane than I think.

Well seeing how this is a forum I do not know if you are a bad parent. Also I do not know if you are completely full of shit or only half full. I am happy that my parents allowed me to make my own choices in life. I enjoyed taking the things I had learned from them and making them my own. I did not however need them to hold my hand all the way through life and make choices for me. Some of my choices led me to a harder route but at least I had a chance to make that choice. My parents guided me with wisdom while I was making these choices but they did not stitch themselfs to me. I wouldnt trade my childhood for anything because it was MY childhood. I am a good man with good values who occasionally still likes to be what you would consider as the devil. We each have our own outlook on certain things and once again, to each his own.

Well let's see. You see me as 'full of shit' or 'half full of shit' and you claim I see you as the 'devil'. That's some extremist stuff right there. But I guess some of my viewpoints are quite provincial... or maybe extreme by today's latch-key kid standards.

What is a little hard to believe is that some people actually think that children should be allowed (without parental intervention) to make stupid, life changing decisions. And, to attempt to guide them otherwise is 'holding their hand' through life. I am stunned. Have we really gone that far in this society that parents who make their children a priority are overbearing? And parents, who care so much about their children, that they become single income parents so mommy is home when the child gets off the bus, they... they are smothering the child. We take them to soccer, in door soccer.... baseball... follow up with homework... get them on the net when there were only 8 million between the US and Canada... Yes, all this is over bearing and running their lives. I call it involvement and constantly challenging them. Others may call it stitching themselves to their kids.

Oh come on. Does he have a girlfriend that does anal? I do if he's interested.

Oh come on. I am the over the hill guy that has office time for this crowd.

My son is busting his ass for a house payment and all the other shit he has acquired in such a short period of time.

Oh come on. I am the over the hill guy that has office time for this crowd.

My son is busting his ass for a house payment and all the other shit he has acquired in such a short period of time.

1. no one cares about personal bullshit on this forum, so don't bring it up

2. everyone busts their ass for a house payment, that's nothing special

3. she's messing around, it's obvious, stfu

4. we already know you're over the hill

1. no one cares about personal bullshit on this forum, so don't bring it up

2. everyone busts their ass for a house payment, that's nothing special

3. she's messing around, it's obvious, stfu

4. we already know you're over the hill

Looks like most stuff here is personal bullshit. But I can see why my bullshit is more offensive.