ogrish.com (daily) LURK
genmay.com (weekly) POST
g35driver.com (weekly) POST
avsforum.com (weekly) LURK
freerepublic.com (weekly) LURK
fatwallet.com (monthly, if that) LURK
rottentomatoes.com (weekly) LURK

banned:

theforum.com aka stileproject's forum (sucks anyway)

elpmis said:
theforum.com aka stileproject's forum (sucks anyway)

I met the guys that run that site at a movie premier in Atlanta a few years back. They seemed like crazy dipshits.

bast_imret said:
I met the guys that run that site at a movie premier in Atlanta a few years back. They seemed like crazy dipshits.
They try to play off this hardcore vibe, I had like UID 80 over there and was one of the first users to be really active, I called some dude a "grandmother's crusty old dick [ADMIN EDIT] shit eating [ADMIN EDIT] loving motherfucking [ADMIN EDIT] fucker" and the next day my account was erased.

Useless
Genmay
Tempmay
Hardforum
Neighborhood Pub
Digital Spy
and a few others I stopped going to

zengirl said:
Useless
Children Hating Forum
Children Hating Forum
Children Hating Forum
Children Hating Forum
Children Hating Forum
and a few other Children Hating Forums I stopped going to because they started to like children
:cool:

elpmis said:
They try to play off this hardcore vibe, I had like UID 80 over there and was one of the first users to be really active, I called some dude a "grandmother's crusty old dick [ADMIN EDIT] shit eating [ADMIN EDIT] loving motherfucking [ADMIN EDIT] fucker" and the next day my account was erased.
I think I remember that post, was that like 6 years ago or so?

elpmis said:
Digital spy is a tv forum :o I went there to find out if I could dig up any Lost spoilers. I belong to a couple other forums that I registered for just to get in on Lost discussions.

I am SUCH a geek