"Lion-O" nabbed by Savannah cops

b_sinning

Erect Member
Nov 22, 2004
Savannah, GA
Marklar
₥10
OCTOBER 31--Meet Will Johnson. The 21-year-old landed in a Savannah, Georgia lockup early yesterday for some pre-Halloween disorderly conduct. According to a police report, a copy of which you can find here, Johnson--who was wearing a blue leotard, orange wig, and face paint--was running into traffic and gyrating in front of oncoming cars. He was also screaming and cursing at motorists when they honked their horns. When a cop tried to stop the hijinks, Johnson initially escaped by hiding in a bar, though he was nabbed later when he the same officer spotted him again in traffic doing the grind. Johnson, a Savannah College of Art and Design student, apparently was dressed as Lion-O, a character from "Thundercats," a 1980s cartoon series. According to a "Thundercats" fan site, although Lion-O's "body is fully developed, his mind is that of a child." Seems about right. http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/1031051johnson1.html

1031051johnson1.jpg

One less idiot on the streets here today. The best part is student judical is on my floor so I'll see him in the hall way in a few days. All the guys in my office are planning yelling "Thundercats Ho! at him." LOL!

Any thing crazy in your cities yet?

Last edited:
All art students are insane.

I haven't heard of anything interesting happening around here. When we sit outside of our office we can hear chainsaws and children screaming, so I assume someone is being scared somewhere.

I would've hit him with my car and then said "I thought it was a rabid house cat or something, I was trying to do a public service by putting it down!"

Drool-Boy said:
Hay, I used to be an art student, dammit

I'm confused if you were trying to support her statement or not?

Last edited:
KNYTE said:
I would've hit him with my car and then said "I thought it was a rabid house cat or something, I was trying to do a public service by putting it down!"

Im surprised someone didnt just beat his ass right there in the street.

Drool-Boy said:
Im surprised someone didnt just beat his ass right there in the street.

I'm sure the cop got a few in when he found him the second time

cop: DON'T YOU THINK *WHAM* I HAVE BETTER *WHAM* THINGS TO DO WITH MY TIME *WHAM-WHAM* THAN TRACK DOWN YOUR *WHAM* RETARDED ASS????

Tech kids get arrested for making bombs. SCAD kids get arrested for cosplaying and humping cars. I'm not sure which is worse.