Like Steel Reserve 211, this is high gravity

So, Dan's mom passed away this afternoon. We were out running errands when it happened, but Dan's dad was with her. He said it was peaceful. Yesturday, she had been a little more lucid and we were all able to spend some time with her and talk to her. It was nice. I really feel for Dan and his family right now. Please send your best thoughts and prayers their way. Thanks guys.

Sorry to bump the thread again. My mom passed away early this morning. Dan and I are really really having a rough time of it all. Fortunately, my mother went peacefully, at home, with a lot of family around her. She was as comfortable as she could be. It's a beautiful day today here in Virginia and I have to believe that mom's in heaven now hangin with my dad making this lovely day for us after so many days of rain. I simply hope I can find some peace with all this. I loved her so much, as I loved Dan's mom. It's hard to lose two moms in the same week. Sorry to be such a bummer, I just needed to get it out. Thanks everyone. :heart:

Sorry to bump the thread again. My mom passed away early this morning. Dan and I are really really having a rough time of it all. Fortunately, my mother went peacefully, at home, with a lot of family around her. She was as comfortable as she could be. It's a beautiful day today here in Virginia and I have to believe that mom's in heaven now hangin with my dad making this lovely day for us after so many days of rain. I simply hope I can find some peace with all this. I loved her so much, as I loved Dan's mom. It's hard to lose two moms in the same week. Sorry to be such a bummer, I just needed to get it out. Thanks everyone. :heart:

eileen. i'm so sorry. you have been incredibly strong through all this, and you should be so proud to know of all you gave your mom during her last days. you gave her some of her happiest moments, i'm sure. you are really an inspiration. i'm so glad she went peacefully, and i think it's wonderful that she can be with your dad now. that's a benefit of lasting love, dontcha think?
i'm here for you, and i hope you find peace soon. much love from our house to yours. :heart: :heart:

I'll ask my dad to buy 'em a beer. :heart: Big hugs to you and Danny boy.

:heart:

:heart:

No one should have a week this rough. I hope, however, that once the final details are laid out, you both will be able to find some peace in what has occured and be able to continue on as both of your moms would have wanted you too.

Thoughts and prayers.

Jesus fucking christ... now my home file server failed. When does it end?!

<aside> Whilst I have steered clear of the Steel Reserve, I have fallen back on the time tested, white boy approved, Mickeys Fine Malt Liquor. At least it's not Night Train. </aside>

Last edited: