Life without caffeine, day 10

elpmis said:
i tried those ginseng pills once, they woke me the fuck up

it actually mellows me out and causes me to concentrate. probably the reason why most people think im laid back. I loved it when I was younger. Made me look like the voice of reason.

Anyhow, with the caffeine, give it a few more days you are stlll on withdrawal. at least you are not irritated.

I tried to quit caffeine once.

The agony in my head just about killed me.

I just can't do it.

I wonder if there's some kind of 12 step plan or something.

BigDov said:
Ya, my pee doesn't stink, my scalp doesn't itch from getting jacked up all the time, and I just generally feel better. Probably a rare case, but I really don't have a problem making it through the day unless I don't get enough sleep the night before.
My pee doesn't stink now, and my scalp doesn't itch either. :wtf: were you doing to yourself???

I can say that I don't really "need" any caffeine, I can go days or weeks without coffee and tea or soda, but I like the way that coffee and tea tastes. The caffeine really doesn't do anything for me. I'd drink decaf but I think it tastes different. The real reason I drink coffee and tea is because I like the taste, I don't put anything into them that would make them taste any different. They're fine the way they are.

I drink coffee at night a lot usually, I like the warm drink and it's easier to brew a pot of coffee than make cup after cup of tea. I don't have any issues going to bed after drinking 4 or 5 cups of coffee, I can pass out like no other.

CletusJones said:
My pee doesn't stink now, and my scalp doesn't itch either. :wtf: were you doing to yourself???

I can say that I don't really "need" any caffeine, I can go days or weeks without coffee and tea or soda, but I like the way that coffee and tea tastes. The caffeine really doesn't do anything for me. I'd drink decaf but I think it tastes different. The real reason I drink coffee and tea is because I like the taste, I don't put anything into them that would make them taste any different. They're fine the way they are.

I drink coffee at night a lot usually, I like the warm drink and it's easier to brew a pot of coffee than make cup after cup of tea. I don't have any issues going to bed after drinking 4 or 5 cups of coffee, I can pass out like no other.

I was drinking a lot of triple and quad shot lattes and shit like that- I really think caffeine affects me in bad ways :lol: