Advice Life Pro Tip Thread

Give yourself time to feel and process. Meditation, prayer, whatever it is... it's healthy and makes you a better person. All our best ideas and solutions seem to come to us in the shower and if there is a problem... yo I'll solve it, check out the hook while my DJ revolves it.
there needs to be a multiple gravy option. Like, levels 1-5. This one is a fiver.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant and APRIL
xlarge

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
If you need to spackle the toilet and you have an ID card on your belt, tuck that shit into your pocket. No one wants to know who grunts like they are cuming as they spray paint the ivory throne.

wait... why would your ID be outside the stall. Do you take your pants off and hang them outside the stall while you're pooping?

Wat

Your parents weren't really going to turn the car around if you kept acting like that.

I can't remember which extended family member said her BFF's parents did exactly that. Was going to take them out for an 'extra' week of spring break. fake packed the car & started driving to FL the weekend before their actual spring break and the parents gave the kids 'the rules.' Kids started fighting, he turned the car around and the kids tearfully went home. The next weekend, right before their actual spring break, mom pretended to suggest that 'maybe' they learned and asked what everyone thought about trying again. Dad said Nope! Everyone else was 'we'll be goooooood! we promise!!!!!'

No conflict vacation ensued. :lol: