Halp Li@m are you still here?

G-Shock

Flaccid Member
Feb 25, 2009
Dallas
Marklar
₥0
Wanted to ask what part of Australia are you from? I've met a few from different parts and they all seem to be pretty racist. Is that common in your country? It was mostly against the aborigines. One said if a aborigine comes on his side of the bar that he would burn his house down. That guy was from close to Melbourne, the other was from Queensland, he called the guy from Melbourne the Mexicans of Australia.

Aborigines are like Eskimos.

And.

I.

Fucking.

HATE.

ESKIMOS.

:lol:

after meeting lots of eskimos in alaska (and everyone in alaska having nothing good to say about eskimos), holy crap. inbreeding is baaaaaad. someone told me they are about 2 generations from being completely bred out.

As soon as I ran into a few of them I realized everyone was right. They're almost brain dead, sit at home all doing nothing because the oil companies completely support them (how welfare breads you into stupidity could be a study done on them too), they're alcoholics and hold it about as well as other indians, and 2 weeks after getting their monthly oil check they're broke and on the street begging for money. :rolleyes:

i believe the aborigines are culturally too far different from western society. australian foreign exchange student was mentioning how impossible it is for them to integrate.

:lol:

after meeting lots of eskimos in alaska (and everyone in alaska having nothing good to say about eskimos), holy crap. inbreeding is baaaaaad. someone told me they are about 2 generations from being completely bred out.

As soon as I ran into a few of them I realized everyone was right. They're almost brain dead, sit at home all doing nothing because the oil companies completely support them (how welfare breads you into stupidity could be a study done on them too), they're alcoholics and hold it about as well as other indians, and 2 weeks after getting their monthly oil check they're broke and on the street begging for money. :rolleyes:
That was pretty much my impression of Alaskans in general.

and Ireland
and Scotland
and Italy