let's throw our own UF holiday office party!

Mrs. Valve

Dizzy Broad
Oct 6, 2004
The QFH
Marklar
₥3,799
for those of us who are sad and have to work today, let's get together in the intarweb sense and throw a party!

i've brought the egg nog, spiked of course...
:shady:

I'm not at work, but I'm lending my support. I'll bring pasteries.
I would gladly be working. The jew doesn't mind working Christmas. And having an unpaid day off sucks.
Pass the egg nog.

I work everyday, even xmas day. But that's life. I don't particularly like xmas anyways.

I'm "working from home" today :) Then I have all next week off, company paid break.

I TOO AM AT WORK TODAY.

We're having "social hour" all day today. I think I did about 10 minutes of actual work so far, and i'm leaving in aboot 45 minutes.

CletusJones said:
I TOO AM AT WORK TODAY.

We're having "social hour" all day today. I think I did about 10 minutes of actual work so far, and i'm leaving in aboot 45 minutes.

same here. there's a massive lack of work getting done here today. too much food, too much merriment. it's a shame we're still here, but we gotta be since the Markets are still open. at least i can leave early today...oh wait, no i can't:(

fly said:
wtf? Work = feed teh horses?

feed them, check them over for injuries, etc... sometimes you have to train some christmas day if they have a race coming up. Unfortunately you can't shut down a horse farm and forget about it for the holidays.

fly said:
wtf? Work = feed teh horses?

Fistula1.jpg

crazymike said:
feed them, check them over for injuries, etc... sometimes you have to train some christmas day if they have a race coming up. Unfortunately you can't shut down a horse farm and forget about it for the holidays.
Damn straight youngin', cain't do dat to dat der goat farm either.

CletusJones said:
WHAT ARE YOU WORKING ON?

edit: allcaps = capslock

CHRISTMAS STUFF!

Wrapping presents, baking for Christmas day, keeping kids from killing each other, that kind of stuff, plus everything that no one else wants to do.

The past two years, I worked 22nd-27th with a 12-hour shift on christmas day.

This is the first year I've been able to visit my family for christmas in 2 years.

Same thing for thanksgiving.