Let's talk travelling

Portugal - Has it's merits. Poor food except for Seafood, but that doesn't really do it for me.
Spain - Nice people, good food, good weather. Architecture is boring, can feel quite unpoliced
France - One of my favourite places. Great food, better people, good weather. Paris is unlike anywhere else. Fantastic architecture and good nightlife. Bit expensive though.
Germany - Boring, dull and new. People are introverted. Clean though
Belgium - Boring, businessy, work-centric.
Netherlands - Great architecture, good party atmosphere, foods okay, people are a bit boring
Denmark - Great towns and planning, friendly people, interesting food, great atmosphere
England - Mostly decent people, nice ales, decent atmosphere - Stick to the south Coast, Devon and Cornwall are something else.
Scotland - Bad weather, good people, not much to do but drink.

Anywhere else I've been, you guys have been. So silly to say.

One day Im going to fly to Ireland and squeeze the stuffing out of polo

I'm down.

in Europe I think I've been to:

did an 11 day tour of the UK right out of HS.. late 80's. Stratford on Avon, Cambridge, Royal Mile, all that mess.

took an 18 & under hoops team to Austria for a 5 day tourney, but I wanna say we flew into Germany and trained thru Switzerland to Vienna.

been to the Bahamas a few times. Atlantis even once (possibly the best trip of my life since it was all comped cause the high roller in the crew was .. um.. high rolling)

Saskatoon, Sask. :lame:

don't think I've seen anyone mention the far east? my bro did a year in tokyo teaching english, he liked it.

another brother has a masters in social work and worked a year in London at an AIDS clinic.. i wanna say ______ West .. wish I'd known you then Polo, you would prob enjoy each others' company. do a little ho'n.

speaking of polo.. isn't the term you use for getting crunk "lashed"?

interesting coincidence.. :hay:

I'm down.

in Europe I think I've been to:

did an 11 day tour of the UK right out of HS.. late 80's. Stratford on Avon, Cambridge, Royal Mile, all that mess.

took an 18 & under hoops team to Austria for a 5 day tourney, but I wanna say we flew into Germany and trained thru Switzerland to Vienna.

been to the Bahamas a few times. Atlantis even once (possibly the best trip of my life since it was all comped cause the high roller in the crew was .. um.. high rolling)

Saskatoon, Sask. :lame:

don't think I've seen anyone mention the far east? my bro did a year in tokyo teaching english, he liked it.

another brother has a masters in social work and worked a year in London at an AIDS clinic.. i wanna say ______ West .. wish I'd known you then Polo, you would prob enjoy each others' company. do a little ho'n.

speaking of polo.. isn't the term you use for getting crunk "lashed"?

interesting coincidence.. :hay:

if you want to come back, i have plenty of room. you're more than welcome anytime.

and lashed is right :D

In my travels about the only "blah" place I've been to was Central Ohio. God what a pit. It was for a wedding, not leisure.

Been to Victoria & Vancouver, BC, absolutely gorgeous. Any place where the mountains run into the sea is going to be a winner in my estimation.

Yosemite National Park - what I think Shang ri La would look like. Farking beautiful and awe inspiring.

Grand Canyon - made me feel small.

I had fun whenever I went to Europe. Loved France and I made myself sick there from over eating. Germany was cool and easy to get around in. Italy, well it's Italy you know, great food and I like hugging the old columns in the forum.