let's talk october meat

if fly and ape are coming I think that calls for a trip to the clairmont lounge :fly:
I REALLY think they would appreciate that place :D

Drool-Boy said:
dare I even ask what this lounge place is?

bar/strip joint...the strippers are skanky in such legendary ways that the place has become an atlanta institution of sorts :fly:

most noteworthy is a ~300lb black woman named blondie who smashes beer cans with her bewbs :lol:

why_ask_why said:
bar/strip joint...the strippers are skanky in such legendary ways that the place has become an atlanta institution of sorts :fly:

most noteworthy is a ~300lb black woman named blondie who smashes beer cans with her bewbs :lol:

When I was in Daytona I heard rumors from my inlaws about a 1 armed stripper...I have never seen said stripper but I intend to visit this establishment next time I'm down that way.

why_ask_why said:

Fuckin. Rad.

Pandora, you know what to do.

Drool-Boy said:
ok Im gonna take a pass on the skank-joint:wtf:

I haven't been since I was 19...a buddy of mine from HS was going to Emory and took me there...I was like WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!? :lol: