Let's talk Maryland mini-meat (7/12 - 7/20)

That's so odd, I feel like I have met about 90% of the board. Met anyone from genmay?

No, There are very few members of Genmay I want to meet in real life. Most of them are older members like me.

Where in southern PA are you? How long will it take you to get down here? We're in Columbia, and if I remember correctly Fly stays down south.

I am about 1/2 an hour north of Gettysburg. It would take me ~ 2 hours to get to Columbia.

No, There are very few members of Genmay I want to meet in real life. Most of them are older members like me.

I am about 1/2 an hour north of Gettysburg. It would take me ~ 2 hours to get to Columbia.

i wish i could get up there to meet you! you should really meet up with these folks...it's really a wonderful thing when you can get together with so many different people and get along as well as we all do. i have honestly found some true friends on this board. :heart: now i have to go do something manly because i got too mushy. :eek:

I will be in Baltimore, Md on July 24-27

That's why I hate you all. You always make meets right before or right after I get to an area.

What are you doing coming to MY state? Who said you could?

Seriously though, are we gonna get to see you while you are here? Are you bringing the lady and the baby? I'm up for whatever. It's exciting to hear you are coming this way.

What are you doing coming to MY state? Who said you could?

Seriously though, are we gonna get to see you while you are here? Are you bringing the lady and the baby? I'm up for whatever. It's exciting to hear you are coming this way.

Well we are actually going to be in Virginia the majority of the time. Going to a friends wedding (I could have sworn I told you about this) where the wedding will be in Baltimore. I don't know how much time we'll have, but I will try to make time. I have to find a way to sneak in some make out time with Dan though

Well we are actually going to be in Virginia the majority of the time. Going to a friends wedding (I could have sworn I told you about this) where the wedding will be in Baltimore. I don't know how much time we'll have, but I will try to make time. I have to find a way to sneak in some make out time with Dan though

Virginia is not unreachable for us as well, if that would be more convenient for you. It does sound like all your bitching about us meeting without you is for nothing since you might not have time to hang out with us anyway. Anyway, I have a very nice condo overlooking the Potomac that we could party in. It's strange to be there, but it is a great place. Let me know and we'll come and kidnap you. Dan will be happy to make out with you any time, but I'll only let you if I can paw at your wife :drool:

Virginia is not unreachable for us as well, if that would be more convenient for you. It does sound like all your bitching about us meeting without you is for nothing since you might not have time to hang out with us anyway. Anyway, I have a very nice condo overlooking the Potomac that we could party in. It's strange to be there, but it is a great place. Let me know and we'll come and kidnap you. Dan will be happy to make out with you any time, but I'll only let you if I can paw at your wife :drool:

If by paw you mean lick, then yes

Going to a friends wedding (I could have sworn I told you about this) where the wedding will be in Baltimore. /QUOTE]

Come with me if you want to eat at the best Jewish deli south of New York City.

Imagine Arnold Schwarzenegger saying that, if it helps.

You're among friends here. We can, depending on the circumstances, discuss literature or take turns shouting, "Get off my lawn!!!"

Come with me if you want to eat at the best Jewish deli south of New York City.

Imagine Arnold Schwarzenegger saying that, if it helps.

You're among friends here. We can, depending on the circumstances, discuss literature or take turns shouting, "Get off my lawn!!!"

We have a Katzs here, but Ive never seen Arnold in it. Actually, Ive never been in it either, being as its down town and I never frequent that area. I do have some bagels in the freezer tho.