Let's talk Christmas food

Christmas Dinner is pretty much Thanksgiving part 2 with a slightly smaller turkey and rare who beast. :drool: Now Christmas Eve is home made Swedish meatballs, strawberry jello salad, mash potatos, and a green vegetable. It usually green beans or broccoli.

The most awesomest cinnamon syrup ever known to man, it tastes like Cinnabon:

1 cup dark brown sugar
1 cup water

In a heavy bottom saucepan, whisk until sugar is completely dissolved, boil until mixture reduces to about 1 cup (about 10-15 minutes)

remove from heat, add 2 tablespoons heavy cream and 1 teaspoon cinnamon, whisk until combined... serve warm.

:drool: I promise it won't disappoint.

I want more friends to be here for Christmas weekend, wanna come visit us?

Of course I wanna come. We can't even if we wanted to. Chim's new job requires him that week. If not, we would be in Minn with his family.

The most awesomest cinnamon syrup ever known to man, it tastes like Cinnabon:

1 cup dark brown sugar
1 cup water

In a heavy bottom saucepan, whisk until sugar is completely dissolved, boil until mixture reduces to about 1 cup (about 10-15 minutes)

remove from heat, add 2 tablespoons heavy cream and 1 teaspoon cinnamon, whisk until combined... serve warm.

:drool: I promise it won't disappoint.

I want more friends to be here for Christmas weekend, wanna come visit us?

I have a very similar recipe that I use with pancakes. The only difference is that it includes corn syrup.

LMAO, no.

We will discuss Christmas dinner in this thread, otherwise, you slash modbot will have to delete your own posts because Enemy's going to get pissed and PM a bitch.

/run on sentence

Wait - unless you were talking about Liam?

heeh.

Oh, and I will bake the ham, how else??

LMAO, no.

We will discuss Christmas dinner in this thread, otherwise, you slash modbot will have to delete your own posts because Enemy's going to get pissed and PM a bitch.

/run on sentence

Wait - unless you were talking about Liam?

heeh.

Oh, and I will bake the ham, how else??

Well it's not an ontopic thread. Are you getting this yet?

Edit: You are getting it!

Roast Reindeer Recipe #150407
Finnish dish, quite easy to make and great with spicy sliced potatoes or mashed potatoes.
by Silver Spoon 1890

1 hour | 10 min prep

SERVES 4

* 300 g deep-frozen reindeer meat
* 100 g greasy pork or american bacon
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 2 pinches black pepper
* 200 ml beer (homemade, if possible) or 2 water

1. Thaw reindeer meat just so that the meat slices get loose of each other.
2. Cut the bacon up slices.
3. Roll the beacon slices in hot pan so long, that the fat melts. Add the reindeer meat and brown it lightly with the bacon.
4. Add spices and beer/water. Keep it under a lid for about a half an hour.
5. Prepare mashed potatoes, put it in a bowl and make a groove in the middle of the mashed potatoes. Pour the roast reindeer in it.
6. Serve with cowberryjam.

Christmas... huh. I think I'll drink a bottle or two of Night Train and pick a fight with my dad. Then I might yell at my wife before passing out and possibly coming to in an indigo pool of vomit.