Hawt Lets see what wisdom our elders can teach us

What if that moment is horrendous? Wouldn't it be much better to live in a fantasy at that moment in time?

Nah, I've had some pretty horrendous moments and I was okay with it because I was busy just experiencing that. Sometimes life is sad and that's something to be embraced too. You get to choose how you react to anything that comes at you, so why not choose to be okay with stuff. My mother died in my arms and it was one of the saddest and most beautiful moments of my life. Kinda cheesy I know...but like in American Beauty when the crazy stalker kid is talking about seeing death and it being beautiful...kinda like that I guess. The experience sure made me a more well rounded person anyway.

I've never found acid to be bad for me. I can't really speak for anyone else. And the Pink Floyd show I saw was incredible.

Living in the moment is the best thing anyone can do if they want to be okay with life.

I ate sheets of it when I was a kid and look how I turned out. LET THIS BE A WARNING TO YOU ALL.

I saw Rush, Led Zepp, Pink Floyd, etc by the age of 5-6.

Pff, amateurs.

Don't remember the music much, but I do remember the scores of people dry humping and smoking their brains out with very large bongs.