Let's Play Doctor

have you looked into going to a sleep clinic? i mean, it wouldn't be for the sleep, but they might be able to pinpoint something with all the sensors and such while you're trying to fall asleep.

Actually that is probably a good idea but I dont think I could sleep somewhere like that. I have a really hard time sleeping in general, ever since I was a kid. I at most get 4-5 hours of actual sleep a night. For example, last night was my earliest night falling asleep this week and I think I finally fell asleep at like 4:30ish. I tossed and turned til 6am Wed night and around 530 on Mon/Tues...

You know the more I talk the more I think you are right about going to a sleep clinic :fly:

Should I use use Zyvox or Ablecet on my aspergillosis infection?

VRE is a growing danger. Plus drug companies are investing in cancer drugs. I think right now there is only one antibiotic in clinical trials (phase I)

15-20 years from now, don't get an infection

ablecet seems to have fewer known drug interactions. but zyvox is specific for resistant bacterial infections. best to talk about with your pcp

Last edited:
I can't think of one personal health question. Healthy as an ox, I guess.

Oh... Syphillis is treatable, right?

I pooped like the biggest poop ever yesterday.
I saved it.
Would you like to have it as a lab specimen?
no, but i know someone who could use it for her lab...
I can't think of one personal health question. Healthy as an ox, I guess.

Oh... Syphillis is treatable, right?
bravo on staying healthy :) and syphillis is treatable.
The ButtClap
Treatable butt VD or the new scourge of humanity?

clap on, clap off, says i

So there are no drugs or foods that will help? I do all kinds of mind puzzles and the like, so I guess that counts as brain exercise, right?

oils like omega 3 and foods rich in antioxidants. i didn't read all the pages so sorry if this was already answered.

others phermones can trigger attraction because it's somehow tied into the MHC(major histocompatability) genes, and it's wired into our brains from way back that we want to recombine our MHC types to ensure the healthiest offspring. that's why some stank is more appealing than others.ee

and men are attracted to large breasts bec it awakens our primal need to procreate. big bewbs? healthy mother.

women are attracted to men with money bec it awakens their primal need to feel safe and be provided for.

/gold diggers

my knees ache often.. esp on long car trips. any truth to the idea that .. what's it called? um.. the joint supp. working?

torn meniscus (sp?) with arthroscopic repair.

torn acl.. big surgery on that knee.

they may just be sore for the rest of my life.. but this really sux sometimes.

my knees ache often.. esp on long car trips. any truth to the idea that .. what's it called? um.. the joint supp. working?

torn meniscus (sp?) with arthroscopic repair.

torn acl.. big surgery on that knee.

they may just be sore for the rest of my life.. but this really sux sometimes.

i don't think it's a direct joint issue, especially with the surgeries you've already had. with major surgery on ligaments you always run the risk of getting some sort of chronic tendonitis. it results from being unable to use your joint to the full range of motion for a long stretch of time, and then going like hell on it, either in rehab or when you're given the green light. have you tried anything like anti-inflammatories to see if that helps? is there any outward sign of puffiness or redness? the only thing i could suggest for the car trips would be to stretch before you get in the car, during the trip, and icing it afterwards. same goes for whenever else it flares up.

Gah, that is a part of what I have forgotten. Use it or lose it. I cannot believe I still can't remember the antifungal I was trying to think of - instead of linazolid.