Let's Play a Creativity Game

bast_imret said:
I vote that it wins as well since I began working on it prior to Elpmis' announcement and there was no official cut-off time!
hahaah it's definitely a good one

but since it's my thread and I'm a fucking dick wonko or whatever the hell his name is wins

edit: did you see his cock 2 cock = life pic :lol:

why_ask_why said:
kelley/kelly?
Correct. Without the second e.

Kinda funny/lame story about the spelling... back in the day during yearbook signing (6th grade I think), this guy was going to sign mine and asked "Is it k-e-l-l-y or k-e-l-l-e-y?". I said "y". He said "So I can sign your yearbook". I said "y" again and he got it. I should have just beaten him with the yearbook for being a dumbass.

wonko80 said:

Kinda funny/lame story about the spelling... back in the day during yearbook signing (6th grade I think), this guy was going to sign mine and asked "Is it k-e-l-l-y or k-e-l-l-e-y?". I said "y". He said "So I can sign your yearbook". I said "y" again and he got it. I should have just beaten him with the yearbook for being a dumbass.

I work with a guy with the 2nd e, that's why I asked

wonko80 said:

That was a horrible story :(

thinkerchop.JPG

wonko80 said:

:lol:

"Why?"

Reminds me of the time in History class (lol high school) when I asked my buddy Mitch what section was assigned reading for the following day's test. He said "Think about it" and I got pissed off because he was always fucking with me. I asked him again, cussed at him and then threw a pencil at him, and then some chick next to me was like "The name of the section is Think About It." I was like "Thank you Dallas we'll be here all week!"

OH AND FUCK YOU ELPMIS YOU DUMB [ADMIN EDIT].

CEILING CAT! FUCKING CEILING CAT! THAT SHIT'S PRICELESS YO.

Sarcasmo said:
OH AND FUCK YOU ELPMIS YOU DUMB [ADMIN EDIT].

CEILING CAT! FUCKING CEILING CAT! THAT SHIT'S PRICELESS YO.
you might have won if you used my (much better) ceiling fly