FYI Let's meat in MD on 6/19

I want to meet you but you picked the weekend I'm crazy busy with a headache conference in DC. I may be able to come to Arlington on the 19th but I can't promise that. In case you haven't been there's also a World of Beer in Baltimore in a nifty part of town. We'll try not to riot while you are here.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
I want to meet you but you picked the weekend I'm crazy busy with a headache conference in DC. I may be able to come to Arlington on the 19th but I can't promise that. In case you haven't been there's also a World of Beer in Baltimore in a nifty part of town. We'll try not to riot while you are here.
I'd like to see your Loco ass again.

We've been to the Baltimore one. It's nice. No idea when we'll go to the Arlington one, just thought I'd mention it.

There may be a good chance we will be in the area that weekend, depending on if in getting my road bike built for me here in Columbia.

I also definitely going to be in Annspolis the weekend before that.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly and APRIL