Hawt Lets just get this formality out of the way...

I'm 37.

I'm white. Mainly half Norwegian and half Czech with some other shit mixed in.

I've been a Type 1 diabetic since I was 15. That means my body's immune system attacked my pancreas/beta cells/islet cells as foreign invaders, so I've been dependent on 5+ insulin shots a day since.

I have an associates degree in Graphic Design because I was too depressed, lazy, unmotivated to finish my Marketing degree at the closest University (where I was put on academic probation and ultimately expelled, I guess).

I've had 3 serious LTRs. The first one I dumped because I wanted to do LSD and Ectacy with my friends and she did not approve (on a side note, there were rumors she fucked some other dude on her high school trip to Germany). Whatever.

I'm lazy.

I'm depressed.

I might have ADD.

ATM, and for the last ~4 years, my dick literally doesn't work. I can urinate, but getting an erection or pleasing a woman is pretty much not an option (though my thick tongue will, and always has done, do the job nicely. No joke. It's a legit tongue).

Currently, I'm 20k in debt, with a debilitating chronic disease, with a dick that doesn't work and a foot likely to be amputated in the next 3 years (with the other probably to follow not long after that).

Meanwhile, I constantly get hit on by my female passengers in Uber/Lyft with never ending questions from my older riders why I'm not married and/or I don't have kids. What am I supposed to say? Am I supposed to lay all this shit info on them all at once in a 10-minute ride? Why doom any woman to a life taking care of an invalent like me?

I went completely sober/alcohol free for 5 months, lost 25lbs, and was still miserable. I decided - what's the point. At least I can go out happy, slugging delicious beers and watching what I want to watch w/out some fish-taco-hag making my life miserable.

That's me.

That why I am the way I am. There's no other reason.

I am a stain upon the earth.

So, tell me little bit about yourself....