FYI Let's help shamwow find a job

He has a pretty nice resume, so if he feels like working ever again, he will. He had the same job for like 15 years, right? That's consistency. I've worked at about 7 different firms in the past 5 years. If I even suspect I could make mo money elsewhere, I'm gone. :fly:

He has a pretty nice resume, so if he feels like working ever again, he will. He had the same job for like 15 years, right? That's consistency. I've worked at about 7 different firms in the past 5 years. If I even suspect I could make mo money elsewhere, I'm gone. :fly:
Working that long at the same place in IT just makes you look weird.

• Gravy
Reactions: plot and APRIL
Working that long at the same place in IT just makes you look weird.

based on the amount of time spent here, I'm not sure how much work was actually accounted for.

There's a lot of incentive to stay when one can slack off that much.

the guy is also good at making connections and worked for one the largest media empires in the world. I'm sure he'll be fine and will have his pick of the litter

but it's fun to give him shit

based on the amount of time spent here, I'm not sure how much work was actually accounted for.

There's a lot of incentive to stay when one can slack off that much.

that's the IT industry in general, though. if I meet someone in IT that doesn't have time to dick around on the internet at the office I wonder what they're doing wrong

• Gravy
Reactions: plot
compiling.png

• Gravy
Reactions: Josh