WTF Let's Do The Time Warp Agaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin!!!

xzibit.jpg

Liam, something we actually agree on, I never thought I'd see that day. ;)

If they tried to pull that at my kid's school, they'd be moved or homeschooled so fast. Unfortunately for the parents of the school I grew up going to, they don't have a lot of options, it's either public school, they drive them an 30-60 min to find one in a different district or they home school.

How would a school even enforce a fine against a parent? Would it go to a collection agency? A judge? :lol:

This is simple, come tax time if it isn't paid, take it then. Many states already do this with stuff like parking tickets, fines from libraries, college fees, that kind of stuff. Wouldn't be hard to do the same thing with grade schools.

Fly, many parents are uninterested in their kids, have no idea how to raise kids, or are kids themselves.

i would assume it's worse depending on the school district and actual location of the school.

I don't really think so. I think children are pretty much monsters everywhere these days.

Gee, I wonder why. Maybe the parenting skills of these geniuses who would rather blame the teacher rather than their own kid? God forbid a parent admit their own shortcomings.

Or admit that precious little junior should not be able to do whatever he wants.