WTF Let's Do The Time Warp Agaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin!!!

Feeling like it and doing it are very different.. Sometimes I feel like grabbing some people at work and doing exactly that to them.. Well, I wouldn't need to take so many swings, but you get my point..

She should be brought up on assault charges.

Lord help the person who ever tries that shit on my child..

I would be fine if the teacher didn't get jail time etc if the kids father could have 30 minutes alone with the guy. I wish more things were settled that way. If I ever caught another adult abusing my son I have no doubt I would end up in jail for the beating I gave them. I have no problem with relatives disciplining my child but no way a stranger is hurting him.

I would be fine if the teacher didn't get jail time etc if the kids father could have 30 minutes alone with the guy. I wish more things were settled that way. If I ever caught another adult abusing my son I have no doubt I would end up in jail for the beating I gave them. I have no problem with relatives disciplining my child but no way a stranger is hurting him.

My sentiments exactly!

We all know our kids can be annoying brats at times but it"s our job to discipline them not someone else. He should have yanked the kid to the principles office and the parents tore the kids ass up. I hate our touchy feely society sometimes. Spanking is not abuse. To be honest I never spank my sonanymore but I should. He's gotten spankings when he was younger. I got spanked as a kid. It helps kids learn to follow the rules at an early age. You're not helping them by not spanking them. They don't truly understand that if you break a rule or law that you can face very painful punishments for it so they act like heathens.

I was raised to believe that a Mom's job was to tell a kid don't touch a fire or you will burn yourself. A Dad's job was to tell the kid "Go ahead and touch it if you don't believe your mom" and after the kid gets hurts "See dumb ass that's why we told you not to do that and I bet you won't do that again."

Last edited: