Lets discuss ontopic and the use of the ban

Very, very, few people have been banned.

Several people got brief vacations (mikey of course, 'nev, Sleeman, and a couple of others) sometimes just for the heck of it.

Fase was banned, no surprise there.

We DID, however, used to edit nsfw pictures, swearing in thread titles, and lock threads when genmay-style idiocy started.

And that was mostly in the very beginning, before your time I think.

Yo, I earned every one of my vacations and was completely cognizant of my actions.

heeeeyyyy why are you all up in Sleeman's nuts?

:(

That's not cool

You know, I never got sleeman. I've always put him in the same category as fase. Maybe what he does online is funnier if you've met him in real life, but I just don't get it. In fact, I guess I really don't get trolling in general.

You know, I never got sleeman. I've always put him in the same category as fase. Maybe what he does online is funnier if you've met him in real life, but I just don't get it. In fact, I guess I really don't get trolling in general.

When he isn't posting like a nutcase on forums he's actually a really nice guy. Just a little on the nervous side sometimes I guess... but he's cool. I can understand totally that he gets obnoxious.

Most of the time, I ignored him. But when he nailed Zyxena for the fake surgery, that was priceless.

And yeah, he was really nice on IM 'n such.

Most of the time, I ignored him. But when he nailed Zyxena for the fake surgery, that was priceless.

And yeah, he was really nice on IM 'n such.

See, that's what I don't get. I don't get the whole, "I'm not a bile-filled, racist, madman who can only communicate by spewing bizarre, hateful nonsense, but I play one on the internets," thing.

But what do I know? I never understood team-killers or wall-hackers either.

See, that's what I don't get. I don't get the whole, "I'm not a bile-filled, racist, madman who can only communicate by spewing bizarre, hateful nonsense, but I play one on the internets," thing.

sup

Some people like to unload anger or suppressed feelings in different ways... maybe thats his?