Lets discuss ontopic and the use of the ban

PS. See how a thread discussing forum moderation turns into a discussion about butt grease and making ass lemonade?

With some of the proponents of more ontopic moderation leading the charge.

This is a prime example of how you will never keep a thread 'on topic'.

PS. See how a thread discussing forum moderation turns into a discussion about butt grease and making ass lemonade?

With some of the proponents of more ontopic moderation leading the charge.

This is a prime example of how you will never keep a thread 'on topic'.

Hey why are you so argumentative? People are having fun and being silly right now as nature intended and you come up in hur with all your negativity and ranting... why can't you just play nice with the other kids on the playground for a change? You're combative... chillax, kk?

There you go, passing judgement without knowing people yet again. :lol:

This is where the "newcomers suck" attitude comes from.

Hmm, how is this different than you specifically calling me a douchebag?

Oh yeah, because, really, I just stated how it was better than being called the above.

you are the one who internalized it. manage your own feelings, but don't place your burden on me.

Hey why are you so argumentative? People are having fun and being silly right now as nature intended and you come up in hur with all your negativity and ranting... why can't you just play nice with the other kids on the playground for a change? You're combative... chillax, kk?

:rolleyes: I liked it better when you ignored me. Please go back to it.

Personally I think the "Ontopic" icon and the related shenanigans stinks.

I also dislike the fact that you have to choose a thread icon, don't ask me why, but it irks me.

I always forget to pick a thread icon, I'll type out my thread title, and the description and then forget the icon, and then when it reminds me to pick the icon, the thread description has been deleted and I forget to notice that, so my threads never post with descriptions.

I didn't realize what that was until recently... and it's darn inconvenient I tell you what!

I always forget to pick a thread icon, I'll type out my thread title, and the description and then forget the icon, and then when it reminds me to pick the icon, the thread description has been deleted and I forget to notice that, so my threads never post with descriptions.

I didn't realize what that was until recently... and it's darn inconvenient I tell you what!

Yeah, that's my complaint with it.

picture.php

Yeah, that's my complaint with it.

Well now I know what it is and that I have to double check before I hit "submit" it's not really a problem anymore

:fly:

If you don't like the thread icons you can either just use "thread" or just click random icons... random is always fun!

I've always wanted to use a "baby" icon, just to mess with people. :fly: