Food Lets all move to Colorado

Chim and I would be in, but we just moved and chim hates moving with a passion. And likes his job. Maybe in a couple of years.

Cary, if you need a sham marriage, let me know. It's not looking like chim and I can get married anytime soon. It will get you into the country and you could just have a "very long commute" address in CO.

Chim and I would be in, but we just moved and chim hates moving with a passion. And likes his job. Maybe in a couple of years.

Cary, if you need a sham marriage, let me know. It's not looking like chim and I can get married anytime soon. It will get you into the country and you could just have a "very long commute" address in CO.

Sounds perfect, and at least I know my husband will organise the best ever wedding reception party. :fly:

I have never been so cold in my life like I was in Boston.

the windy city nickname really belongs to boston. in winter the wind just tears ass off the bay and makes it feel much colder

when I went skiing in CO a couple years ago it was freaking -20f. it bothered my relatives from NY more than I somehow.