Hawt Let your phone type the words

I love you so much fun and addicting but it is a great day to be a good day to be a great day to be a good day to be a great day to be a good day to be a great day to be a good day to be a great day to be a good day to be a great day to be a good day to be a great day to be a good day to be a great day to be a good day to be a great day to be a good day to be a great day to be a good day to be a great day to be a good day to be a great day to be a good day to be a great day to be a good day.
Are you writing pop songs again? The man in his own the property and lower with a little while and then you will have a nice weekend too many of you to the inbox

Level 4 Indian speak right there
(I am apparently very polite in my communications.)

The only thing that is the same as a whole new world of difference between a man of my resume and I am looking forward for a while and then you will have a good day

We are going to spend the rest of the page in the header section. Maybe we can move forward with the site.
#beer the same thing as a tweet.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
I love you too hon, and I know it's hard to believe that when I get home. The pain means it's not a bad taste in the mouth of you, but not in the world was the house is a good time to get
That is some heavy Japanese anime soap opera stuff right there.

Know that you can get the best player in the world to see the point of view but it's not even funny anymore how much I hate when people don't like the fact that the government has been in my head and it hurts

Hurts to be a very large expense of those things are going to be technical support the house is a good time to get out of the house, but it seems to have worked, and it looks like a plan for that one. I love you too hon the world are the only true for that position, I you need anything guy who has been a fair and the baby are fine.

Please don't make it a lot of fun to use it for a few years back to sleep now and I don't think that I have a great way of the year and I don't think that I have a great way of the year before I get a follow back on my way home from work to be the first half of the day after a while ago.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
comment: so indian. I can almost see the head wobble
Wobble wobble wobble wobble wobble wobble wobble wobble wobble wobble wobble wobble wobble wobble wobble wobble wobble wobble wobble wobble wobble wobble wobble wobble wobble wobble wobble wobble wobble wobble wobble wobble wobble wobble wobble wobble wobble wobble wobble wobble

I'm not sure if you are actually the worst person to talk to people with disabilities and I will be there for you and your family

Sent from my butthole.