let us speak of Simpsons: The Movie

While I find Family Guy very funny, I do hate all the forced clips they put in their shows. It's like they don't even try and just say "It's like that time I [random crap]" just so they can show some funny random crap.

If you want your show to be random crap, then make it that way. Don't try to weave a plot around it.

I find it disjointing to watch.

See but it is not like they just started doing this, the show was founded on this. They are not searching for new laughs, that is the way there comedy is set up from the beginning. I find that the people who complain about this are people who just recently started watching Family Guy.

See but it is not like they just started doing this, the show was founded on this. They are not searching for new laughs, that is the way there comedy is set up from the beginning. I find that the people who complain about this are people who just recently started watching Family Guy.

I have also correlated this to a fondness of butterflies.

I've found that anyone who disagrees with any of my animated criticisms is usually retarded.

BUTTERFLIES 4EVUR

Yeah but they seem way more forced now.

Cool pic of the Glasswing butterfly.

2624558d6f242146.jpg

My favorite Family Guy moments are the back-and-forths between the two news anchors. That stuff is awesome. Especially the one where the guy gets the woman to hold her hand up in front of her face to see if she has cancer and then he punches it.

Completely weird that you just brought that up. We were talking about it over lunch today, and how that's pretty much everyone's knock against the show. Just thought I'd mention that. It's like we're destined to be together sometimes. :drool:

the episode of south park where they show how family guy is written ruined watching future family guy shows for me forever

My favorite Family Guy moments are the back-and-forths between the two news anchors. That stuff is awesome. Especially the one where the guy gets the woman to hold her hand up in front of her face to see if she has cancer and then he punches it.

I like the Black-U-Weather Forecast guy, Ollie.

"And now time for Ollie Williams with the Black-U-Weather Forecast. Ollie?

"IT GONNA RAIN!"

olie6cq.jpg

Last edited:
The last family guy I saw was the one where peter went in for a prostate exam and thought the doctor was raping him. I laughed through the entire fucking episode. Good shit.