let us speak of Simpsons: The Movie

HydroSqueegee

Flaccid Member
Nov 15, 2004
Marklar
₥0
Will we finally see an end to this American icon? Will fox beat the dead horse some more, or will they simply try to squeeze blood from the stone? I feel the movie will be the dot on the series exclamation point and the show just needs to be cancelled.

That trailer last night sucked. They hyped the shit out of it with adds and crap, and only the second half had anything to do with the simpsons, and none of it really had to do with the movie at all.

That trailer last night sucked. They hyped the shit out of it with adds and crap, and only the second half had anything to do with the simpsons, and none of it really had to do with the movie at all.

i didnt even see it. watched about the firs 8 minutes of the show and turned it off. I felt embarassed for the creators. It was just that bad.

I enjoy the simpsons and have since I was a little kid. The movie will probably be funny just as the show still is.

:thrawn:, I think I half-smiled once through the entire episode last night. It's glory years were the mid to late 90s, it hasn't been consistently funny since the turn of the century.

:thrawn:, I think I half-smiled once through the entire episode last night. It's glory years were the mid to late 90s, it hasn't been consistently funny since the turn of the century.

I woke up at like 18 after 8 so I didnt get to see much of it. I still enjoy watching the simpsons everyday at 6 and 7 and on sundays. IMO it has stayed the same over the years, some people are just bored of it.

I woke up at like 18 after 8 so I didnt get to see much of it. I still enjoy watching the simpsons everyday at 6 and 7 and on sundays. IMO it has stayed the same over the years, some people are just bored of it.

It has completely changed. And Homer more or less for the worst. Hes a bumbling fool where as in the early 90's he was a father figure and had a brain.

the glory years were up through the mid 90's. after that it was all down hill.