Halp Let us mourn: RIP Mia :(

Petunia

COVID POSITIVE FOREVER
Nov 16, 2010
Currently Locked up: esposa
Marklar
₥33,545
my beloved vibrator Mia has kicked it. FACK!
I was doing my lunges in my living room when I heard this sound coming from my room... so i followed it and it was my Mia crying for help in my wicker basket of naughtyness beside my bed :(
I tried to turn it off but it wouldn't turn off.. so I took it apart and now its dead.
Mia has been with me since 2008. A lipstick vibe with 6 amazing speeds with a smooth satin like finish aaaaand is USB rechargeable!! She has traveled the world with me. You will be missed girl :heart: 5 awesome years together!!
Now I need to buy a new one.... www.lelo.com

I have a trunk full of toys.. but nothing.. and I mean nothing beats a Lelo, I highly recommend these ladies (and gentlemen)

67h1XHn.jpg

@CletusJones Hook a bitch up!

Last edited by a moderator:
That is sssoo weird that you posted this. Yesterday I was wondering about something like this that was wireless. I have something like this, only it's battery powered & wired to a control for different pulses/speeds. There's so way to store it without bending the cable with the little wires in it, which makes the thing cut out at times and I have to move it or something. Annoying, but I love it.

But...I'm not paying $69 for this! lmao!

Liam would, but I can't see spending so much on a sex toy. :fly:

PS - totally rem when you got this :lol:

That is sssoo weird that you posted this. Yesterday I was wondering about something like this that was wireless. I have something like this, only it's battery powered & wired to a control for different pulses/speeds. There's so way to store it without bending the cable with the little wires in it, which makes the thing cut out at times and I have to move it or something. Annoying, but I love it.

@liam anniversary gift idea!

HAHAHHAHAHAHAAAA :lol:
omg you remembered!!! yesss its been 5 years!! my poor Mia :(

all my other toys that are battery operated + wired control have had a life span of 8 months... 1 yr tops...
When you think about it, I paid $69 for 5 years! No batteries no dying after 8 months.. then having to go buy a new one @ (lets say) $20... if Im replacing it even every year, its still more expensive than the Mia.. know what i meaaan?
It was 10000000% totally worth every penny.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAAAA :lol:
omg you remembered!!! yesss its been 5 years!! my poor Mia :(

all my other toys that are battery operated + wired control have had a life span of 8 months... 1 yr tops...
When you think about it, I paid $69 for 5 years! No batteries no dying after 8 months.. then having to go buy a new one @ (lets say) $20... if Im replacing it even every year, its still more expensive than the Mia.. know what i meaaan?
It was 10000000% totally worth every penny.
:lol: I get it. I suppose you use yours wayyyy more often than mine, though, too. :fly:

I could probably fix that.

Just need a fume hood, respirator, lots of alcohol/acetone, good neoprene gloves...

Mia was the little engine that could for 5 years. Despite overwhelming adversity and odds, she motored on until her poor little heart gave out. That's some cruel shit, kiki.