Let the crime sprees begin!

Wouldn't a bull-dyke lesbian make it tougher to commit crimes?

They wouldn't be found in hip hop clubs, so at least Shally would be safe. Just don't think about shoplifting at a Home Depot.

that's pretty cool that tampa's new police chief is martina navratilova

While she's handing out failure to indicate upon turning tickets from the old fogeys in FL, she could help them out with their backhand on their way to their resort.

While she's handing out failure to indicate upon turning tickets from the old fogeys in FL, she could help them out with their backhand on their way to their resort.

i'm pretty sure there are no signal lights in florida, aside from the blue hairs in the fast lane with their left blinker constantly on, and driving 40

Wow, I have no idea what any of this means.

Twink is short for twinkletoes. It's just one subsection of the male gay community.

Gaybor is a hybridization of gay and Ybor, which is a subsection of Tampa where Cubans took root around the turn of the century. The district was given the new nickname because gay owners came in and opened up restaurants and clubs in Ybor and effectively cleaned up a slowly dying area.

Twink is short for twinkletoes. It's just one subsection of the male gay community.

Gaybor is a hybridization of gay and Ybor, which is a subsection of Tampa where Cubans took root around the turn of the century. The district was given the new nickname because gay owners came in and opened up restaurants and clubs in Ybor and effectively cleaned up a slowly dying area.

Now if only they could expand out a few blocks. Then maybe people would go down there more after dark.

I bet Shawn is the only dude in Florida who would wax historical when tripping on acid. "Holy shit dude, that building is on fire. Which rather reminds me of the El Carnito incident in 1817 when William Brown, a local tanner..."

I bet Shawn is the only dude in Florida who would wax historical when tripping on acid. "Holy shit dude, that building is on fire. Which rather reminds me of the El Carnito incident in 1817 when William Brown, a local tanner..."

Unfortunately I am that ghey...I'm like Cliff Claven without the mojo.

i have no idea whats going on in this thread... but i think the whole department is gay. the male cop ont he left is staring at the male cop on the rights ass in the news article.