[Contest] Let the contest begin! Come up with a new forum description.

fly

omg
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
₥84,078
Steam
mattressfish
So the current forum description is simply, Milk. I'm not even sure when I did that. But surely you can come up with something better than that. Hopefully. Your mission, should you choose to accept, is to come up with a new forum description!

* Enter as many times as you want
* Winner will be chosen at random (this should be fun)
* Admin reserves the right to change the forum description at any time after the contest is over. :D
* Winning post must follow all forum rules. No racism, trolling, etc.
* Winner will probably be chosen on Monday afternoon some time.
* Winner will receive a brand new Google Home Mini. Because Google should be listening to everyone's mundane conversations with their cat!

This is the start of contest season. I'll probably be doing about one a week until I run out of ideas.

:heart:

So the current forum description is simply, Milk. I'm not even sure when I did that. But surely you can come up with something better than that. Hopefully. Your mission, should you choose to accept, is to come up with a new forum description!

* Enter as many times as you want
* Winner will be chosen at random (this should be fun)
* Admin reserves the right to change the forum description at any time after the contest is over. :D
* Winning post must follow all forum rules. No racism, trolling, etc.
* Winner will probably be chosen on Monday afternoon some time.
* Winner will receive a brand new Google Home Mini. Because Google should be listening to everyone's mundane conversations with their cat!

This is the start of contest season. I'll probably be doing about one a week until I run out of ideas.

:heart:
Milk