Let the carpet munching begin

eileenbunny

Druish Princess
May 25, 2005
Columbia, Maryland, United States
Marklar
₥3,338
Today my free sample order of Dale and Thomas Popcorn arrived.

http://www.daleandthomaspopcorn.com/

I got Chocolate Chunk N'Caramel and Cinnamon Creme flavors. I didn't have a choice and I'm a little hesitant about cinnamon popcorn, but I guess we'll see how that goes. I'm enjoying the chocolate caramel stuff. It's sweet with a slight hint of salty which I dig.

So what do you all like in a snack food? Also, how do you take your popcorn?

I love caramel popcorn. The best part is at the bottom of a homemade batch after all the extra caramel has collected and their is twice as much caramel as there is popcorn. :drool:

Also there are seasonal Rocca's out that have peppermint pieces in them that are to die for. I think I need 12 containers, one for each month till they come out again for next christmas.

Last edited:
I love popcorn. My current favorite is kettle corn. I like caramel corn, but I have never been able to make it myself, nor have I enjoyed the microwave varieties.

Another fun thing to do with popcorn, is to stick a big chuck....or even a whole bar of chocolate at the bottom of your popcorn bowl and then put the hot popcorn on top of it. As you eat down, you get yummy chocolate covered popcorn. It is messy, but oh so good.

I also like putting ju-ju candy in my movie theater popcorn. YUM!