Lessons Learned from 80s Movies

b_sinning

Erect Member
Nov 22, 2004
Savannah, GA
Marklar
₥10
What have you learned from 80s movies?

I was watching The Karate Kid the other day and I realized that my parents when I was a kid wasn't really using me as child labor but was training me to be a kung fu master. I just needed someone like Mr. Miyagi to explain how to put my hours of waxing cars and painting things into fighting application. That and Mr. Miyagi was a lazy bitch.

Teen Wolf showed me that people don't mind if you turn into a Werewolf as long as you can play basketball.

Weird Science taught me that I don't have to search for the perfect woman when I can just make me a hottie on my computer. If they can make a super hot 80s Kelly LeBrock on a Memotech MX512 then imagine what I could do with my HP xw6600.

Strange Brew taught me you can't drown an alcoholic in a vat of beer.

Last edited:
The Beastmaster taught me that people will put up with you running around in just a loin cloth as long as you have a pet Tiger that everyone thinks you can talk with.

Breakin 2: Electric Boogaloo taught me that break dancing can solve any problems.

it's good to play hooky every once in a while and call in sick when you're really not.
good things come from being at the bottom of a well. that and everyone needs a fat friend.

Caddyshack taught me that Gophers can be very smart and can dance.

Blind Date taught me to always try to get your date drunk because it all works out in the end.

Caddy Shack also taught me that just because it looks like doody, doesnt mean it is doody.

When in doubt it's ok to taste it.

Footloose taught me that it doesn't matter if you dance badly as long as you dance.

Fletch taught me as long as you're confident you can sell any lie. Plus always have a few one liners ready for any situation.

A Fish Called Wanda taught me not to eat the green fish because they aren't ripe yet.

The Hitcher taught me to never ever pick up psycho hitchhikers.

Heathers taught me that "Ich Luge" bullets aren't blanks. Actually "Ich Luge" is German for I'm lying.

The Last Starfighter taught me that if I beat a fun arcade game I may be invited to join the Star-League. I tried to explain that to my parents tons of times but they never believed me.

The Abyss taught me you can breath under water with pink liquids, sadly pink Kool-Aid didnt work.

Little Monsters taught me its ok to break into peoples houses at night

PeeWee taught me its cool to ride red bikes(I really had a red bike :p)

The Thing taught me that aliens do not like the cold and if I find one do not thaw it out.

Lucas taught me to never ever take off your damn football helmet in the middle of a play.

The Great Outdoors taught me that thars bears out there, and that hotdogs are made of lips and assholes.