Leroy Jenkins !!!

HydroSqueegee

Flaccid Member
Nov 15, 2004
Marklar
₥0
so we've made some changes to the people around here and have a couple openings that are being filled.

Leroy Jenkins – will be coming on board from CDO to fulfill an open Service Desk position

now this is too good. :lol:

what should all the WoW nerds do to haze him?

Well, if he goes running off half cocked I would not recommend rushing in after him.

Yeah, what was the deal with that?

Had I been there and some guy goes running in before I was ready I would've just stayed put and said "Well, that guy is dead."

Yeah, what was the deal with that?

Had I been there and some guy goes running in before I was ready I would've just stayed put and said "Well, that guy is dead."

doesn't matter. the way the game works if aggroo is not managed each mob will hunt down everyone in the party unless someone removes all aggro like a rouge's vanish or a hunter's feign death.

even a priest fade will not work agaist that. and that particular room is setup that each egg is a dragon whelp ready to hatcha nd if the party doesn't lock down certian mobs those said mobs will awaken the eggs. there is really only one safe spot in tha whole room and it doesn't help you much against the ranged attacks.

I know I made it to that point and someone pulled a leroy and I mad it to the safe spot long enough to hearth back to iron forge before the Whole upper level aggroed on me.

doesn't matter. the way the game works if aggroo is not managed each mob will hunt down everyone in the party unless someone removes all aggro like a rouge's vanish or a hunter's feign death.

even a priest fade will not work agaist that. and that particular room is setup that each egg is a dragon whelp ready to hatcha nd if the party doesn't lock down certian mobs those said mobs will awaken the eggs. there is really only one safe spot in tha whole room and it doesn't help you much against the ranged attacks.

I know I made it to that point and someone pulled a leroy and I mad it to the safe spot long enough to hearth back to iron forge before the Whole upper level aggroed on me.
holy hell! get a load of that analysis.

I find this "WOW" game where my fate can be hinged on the stupidity of others to be strange and overwhelming. Indeed I will stick to games where my own skill and prowess with large missile belching weapons will keep me alive.

I find this "WOW" game where my fate can be hinged on the stupidity of others to be strange and overwhelming. Indeed I will stick to games where my own skill and prowess with large missile belching weapons will keep me alive.

hence the reason why I like playing Day of defeat and Natural selection.

Set his windows error wav to the LEEEEEEEEEROY JEEEEEEEENKINS clip.

brilliant! but an even better idea would be to tie that clip to his phone, since the system we use is server based with the clients running on our PC's. You can change the ring to whatever clip you can find...

muaaaaaaaaahahahahaha!