lazy sunday

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
nursing a bit of a hangover, just ate some awesome italian delivery and plan on couch surfing for hours on end...it's stormy here so perfect day for being a couch slut...what're y'all up to?

edit: I don't want the day to be over but I really wish the new ep of the 4400 was on now :drool:

Last edited:
Attempting to pack for Alaska. It comes and goes in spurts. I gathered our suitcases and that's about it so far.

We have to go this afternoon to sign the contract for our house, but otherwise, probably go swimming this afternoon- its 99 degrees and really high humidity-

BadMojo said:
Attempting to pack for Alaska. It comes and goes in spurts. I gathered our suitcases and that's about it so far.
I hate you for that trip. The only thing that will make it okay is if you go somewhere where its really cold. Cold enough so that Drool bitches.

shawndavid said:
Gearing up for a trek for food...then to the sofa until bed time.

I should hire somone to trun me so I don't get sores.
Just put a slice of bologna under your back, and when youre ready to be turned , let the dogs dig for it. They get fed, you get turned. Two birds, one stone.

ceiling fly said:
I hate you for that trip. The only thing that will make it okay is if you go somewhere where its really cold. Cold enough so that Drool bitches.

Hell, it ain't gotta be cold for him to bitch! :heart:

Ran errands. Picked out paint color for our bedroom. Pumpkin. Bought ceiling fan, psuedoephedrine, bread, a donut, clementines, apples, painting supplies, and filters for air handling unit. Did not get copies of keys made. We forgot. Mission complete 90%. Not enough to unlock bonus level :(.

finished my book at one this morning. got up at 6, helped my sister move into her new house, about to drive back to atlanta, doped up on caffeine.

I got up at 10, hurridely got ready and went to church, than we drove almost 2 hours back up to Knyte's parents house (we were at my parent's house), hung out there, had dinner, and now just came home to sit and do nothing till we go to sleep.

eileenbunny said:
I have now completed all the laundry, vacuumed, dusted, and washed the downstairs portion of my house. I sorted mail and replied to some correspondence. I hate mail. I'm sick of credit card offers.

I pay all my bills online and don't get paper statements for them or from my bank...the only thing I get in the mail are cc offers :fly:

why_ask_why said:
I pay all my bills online and don't get paper statements for them or from my bank...the only thing I get in the mail are cc offers :fly:

I've been thinking of going this route with all of our bills. We already pay everything online. Why do we need all this paper mail? I also get a huge amount of catalogs in the mail. I like those though.

kiwi said:
I got up at 10, hurridely got ready and went to church, than we drove almost 2 hours back up to Knyte's parents house (we were at my parent's house), hung out there, had dinner, and now just came home to sit and do nothing till we go to sleep.

Sweet zombie jesus. Is the two family shuffle a weekly event for you guys? And with kids no less?! Damn. Make the old bastards come to you if they want to give your offspring bad ideas. It's the least they can do.

eileenbunny said:
Ran errands. Picked out paint color for our bedroom. Pumpkin. Bought ceiling fan, psuedoephedrine, bread, a donut, clementines, apples, painting supplies, and filters for air handling unit. Did not get copies of keys made. We forgot. Mission complete 90%. Not enough to unlock bonus level :(.
buying pseudoephedrine is almost harder than buying meth these days.

ceiling fly said:

They needed my name, address, and driver's license number, and all I wanted to do was blow my fucking nose. I ought to brew that shit into meth just to spite them.

ceiling fly said:

I had realized that I was going to have to go through all that crap to buy sudafed, I'd a bought a much bigger box and as many boxes as possible.