Layoffs suck

Man I hope not.

I despise print newspapers, but mostly I despise the people that read them on busses and trains :rant:

I love it when people are reading newspapers and the pages start to flop and sag down so they do that loud whip-back maneuver to snap them back in place. That's awesome. Especially when they do it like 10 times in a row.

They seem sketchy on starting in January now so I am approaching complete layoff now myself. If I cannot find work within walking distance of Tampa Rd and Curlew, its off to Canada for me!

If all goes "well", same here. Well, except for that "walking distance of Tampa Rd and Curlew" part. And November instead of January.

you moved?

i did strokers palm harbor's xmas party last night.. old times and all.

Nahhh, that is option 1 in January if this program doesn't start. I will be moving into my buddies house if I can find a job within walking distance from his house, no luck yet. Option 2 is borrowing a couple hundred from the parents to get a ticket to the cold lands and living up there for awhile.

Yay for Canada maybe having two more UF members! Where would you guys look at moving to in Canada?

One of the few countries that is truly free where I don't feel that my life and livelihood are questioned or are in jeopardy.

I don't know about that. Canadians know a few things about jeopardy.

AlexTrebek.jpg

I work for a Canadian company. Most of the canukistanians I've had to deal with were nice enough, but there's something off-putting about them. They're just so......... unamerican.....

One of the few countries that is truly free where I don't feel that my life and livelihood are questioned or are in jeopardy.

What area are you planning? Judging from my friends pictures they have some killer rights parades celebrated by all. They get all dressed up and go party, looks awesome.