Thread Law's treatment of useless youths

Black Manta

Flaccid Member
Jun 15, 2007
Marklar
₥0
My 18 year old daughter had a run in with the law this past month. She got caught at a party with a weed pipe (or whatever they use to smoke weed) then she got pulled over for not having a registared bicycle. She got some tickets and had to go to court. The judge gave her fines which she really couldn't pay since she isn't working (can't blame her for that. All the ex-ceo's have taken all the McDonald's jobs away from the teens). The judge gives her until the end of business that day to pay her fines in full. She never goes back and has a warrant issued. She gets arrested again for not having a headlight on her bike and gets thrown in jail.

We debated on whether or not to bail her out, but she just looked so bad in there we caved in. Her bond was set at 5,000, so we had to come up with 500, but at this time the banks are closed-the police only take cash-and we can only take 300 out from the ATM. So we get a bailbondman to pay and we give him a check.

I don't know what to take from this experience. I know my daughter's a dumbass but I still feel the police should still treat people in their custody with some kind of decentcy. I can't put my finger on it, but everything felt like terrorist are attacking kind of thing.

Now see has to go to court on Tuesday. This is the same court that gave a 48 year old sex offender a 60 dollar ticket for trying to pick up a 15 year old. the punishments really don't seem to be fitting the crimes.

In Cleveland a woman was murdered and left on one of our highways. Two motorists called 911 to report a dead body. It was in the middle of the night so it was dark and light traffic. A police car drove by and reported the body was that of a deer and the dead animal cleaner people were sent out. When they get there they call 911 because, guess what, it's a dead naked female. Dispatcher didn't seem to believe the clean-up crew at first until he sent a photo in.

Law enforcement people are generally pretty jaded. And because of what they have to see every damn day, if they cared (and werent able to remove themselves from the situation) they simply couldn't do the job. Thats got to be a horribly depressing job seeing ONLY all the evil that people do...

Sorry bout your daughter tho.

wait what

first of all, what kind of shitfuck town requires bicycles to be registered?

second, what kind of assbiscuit judge demands payment of a fine by close of business?

third, how the hell can she not get a job?

fourth, where are my keys?

fifth?

Labeling your daughter as useless and a dumbass just might be one reason that she IS useless and a dumbass. You had all her life, and most importantly her teen life, to help instill a sense of self worth into her. It's usually when kids actually do feel worthless is when they do stupid shit, because they lack impulse control and self worth.

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person
A good father would have taught their children that the first thing you do when the cops show up is dump your paraphernalia into someone elses purse.

Labeling your daughter as useless and a dumbass just might be one reason that she IS useless and a dumbass. You had all her life, and most importantly her teen life, to help instill a sense of self worth into her. It's usually when kids actually do feel worthless is when they do stupid shit, because they lack impulse control and self worth.

i totally agree, it's not societies fault. it's not the ex-ceo's fault. it's not the cops or the courts fault. it's the parents fault.

also, pics of daughter?

I think the useless thing was a joke. Remember the name of this site? And she's 18, of course she's a dumbass

Yeah, I'm still trying to figure out the bicycle registration thing and the headlight...I had no idea there were laws concerning this.

i've never heard of a bicycle registration, must be a cleveland thing to combat high theft rates or something.

most, if not all, states have laws on how bikes should be operated on roads (ie: stay to the right), and also some basic equipment laws. most have a law saying to be on the road you need reflecters on the back and front, and to ride at night you need a light on the front, and possibly even a blinking light on the back. some (not all) have helmet laws and some other basic stuff.

I tried ta gets me a jobby job at Wendy's roundabout a week or so ago buts all da old whiteys in da joint were ex CFOs and shit.