Lawnmower help

this is the most boring thread title in the history of the internet.

yes, i know it was "laptop help" but whoever changed it has made my day that little bit more drab.

Vista eats 20% of my battery life and overheats my laptop to the point of spontaneously shutting down, crashing.

The interface does look very smooth, but I ran into hardware issues with drivers as well as some backward compatibilities and wireless network issues.

The software is beyond bloated and Vista + all hotfixes and service pack + Office = over 10gb of space that can be used for music.

Boot times and shut down times are the same if not longer than XP.

Needless to say I am not a fan.

Vista eats 20% of my battery life and overheats my laptop to the point of spontaneously shutting down, crashing.

The interface does look very smooth, but I ran into hardware issues with drivers as well as some backward compatibilities and wireless network issues.

The software is beyond bloated and Vista + all hotfixes and service pack + Office = over 10gb of space that can be used for music.

Boot times and shut down times are the same if not longer than XP.

Needless to say I am not a fan.

I have none of these problems! On ANY machine that we may have, none of this occurs.

True, Vista is a monster platform, but once you get through all of the little tweaks, it's really runs great.

you're cranky today man...what gives? :p

12122008633.jpg

4.10pm

Looks just like Ohio from November until April :(

Let's comfort each other through this :heart:

I think you just need a quick and dirty HP Mini for under $400. Small enough to easily take to any gig, 2.5" HD for up to 500gb (currently) storage. Runs XP just fine with a keyboard that's useable. Even USB to install a portable DJ table.

cheer up lad! The sun should be out again at around 9:45 a.m.

:lol:

it's upsetting. i got soaked 3 times today. i looked like i had just given birth at one point. the nurses were all laughing at me at the hospital, apart from one really pretty old one who i'd love to sit down with a cup of tea, a stack of biccies and have a good natter with.

I wish you'd come home to roost :(

and Ohio looks MUCH better than this dive :lol:

headless horseman? maybe not. legless student later tonight? yes.

I was referring to the somewhat macabre dinginess of the pic

so you're going to get knee stumbling drunk later? good show...I'll be getting ripped and sleeping in tomorrow myself :)

Downtown Cleveland.

http://www.railpixs.com/amt2/AMT8800_LakeShoreLtd_ClevelandOh_Dec78.jpg

Not appetizing at all. Looks like Eastern Europe Communism.

This was similar to monday afternoon in downtown.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/38/86125482_2565d937cd.jpg

Nice bright and cheerful, huh?

haha..

it's not too bad lad.. at least you have snow. nice and bright and white... look at the fucking cut of this place? step outside and im drenched as well as not being able to see..

I was referring to the somewhat macabre dinginess of the pic

so you're going to get knee stumbling drunk later? good show...I'll be getting ripped and sleeping in tomorrow myself :)

yes yes!

good man, that's what i like to hear.

do you have an unusually high suicide rate?

High alcohol rate. But that's partly to the shit job market even before the credit crunch, stress with crime, lack of education with some of the worst schooling in the country. The dreariness is just an added "bonus"