Lawnmower help

shawndavid

Are you wanting making fuck berserker?
Ok...I searched far and wide before posting this. I'm trying to find a reliable laptop for $500 or less that will run programs such as Acid 6.0, Serato Scratch/Itch, and Ableton Live with no hiccups.

I have found some for $599, but I'm trying to set a limit for myself. I know these are tight constraints, which is why I'm not finding much of anything. I thought some of you might have a source I have not considered. I am eligible for student discounts, if that helps.

Thanks in advance.

you gonna' run all that on one computer?

I dont' run ANYTHING but Serato on that laptop.. no pics, no internet, no nothin.

I've been building overviews for 48 hours now, nonstop, on the music I bought from Coz last week.. LOL.. it was on like 3000 out of 21,000 this morning when I left.

What do you guys think about this? I'd like your opinions.

With the student discount I found a Compaq with the added "2-year HP Pick Up and Return Extended Service Plan" through HP's site for $520.88:

Compaq Presario CQ50Z customizable Notebook PC
EPP_00_FF957AV

* – Genuine Windows Vista Home Basic with Service Pack 1 (32-bit)
* – AMD Athlon(TM) X2 Dual-Core Processor for Notebook PCs QL-60 (1.9GHz)
* – 15.4" diagonal WXGA High-Definition HP BrightView Widescreen Display (1280 x 800)
* – FREE Upgrade to 2GB DDR2 System Memory (2 Dimm) from 1GB DDR2 System Memory (2 Dimm)
* – NVIDIA GeForce 8200M G
* – 120GB 5400RPM SATA Hard Drive
* – Microphone + Webcam
* – HP Color Matching Keyboard
* – 802.11b/g WLAN
* – SuperMulti 8X DVD+/-R/RW with Double Layer Support
* – 6 Cell Lithium Ion Battery
* – 65W Adapter
* – HP Home & Home Office Store in-box envelope