NSFW lawlsuit, I'm being sued.

Verizon is a big client of mine, and they get sued all the time by people claiming they were walking their dogs down the sidewalk, tripped over an exposed cable, and shattered 57 bones in their bodies. Some people overreact when trivial things occur, and some people go out looking for things to occur. This woman sounds like the former. When her medical records are subpoenaed, it will be pretty obvious what the extent of her injuries are, and whether she is trying to play off an old injury on your 2 mph bumper kiss. I wouldn't worry about it. Our legal system is actually pretty well geared toward weeding out bullshit.

None of that matters, they will settle out of court.

Sorry, I was at a doctor's appointment all day, to check the excruciating pain I'm dealing with from when I sat down on the couch with too much force.

Yeah, I'm not worried at all about it. Insurance will settle for a tad more money and the bitch will evaporate.

Funny thing, no less than 2 people have sent me FB messages asking if they need to come to AZ and "sort her out".

Wealthy people are too busy working to pull this sort of bullshit, so I completely agree with that assessment. Maybe they will stipulate a job search and less Family Feud viewing as part of the settlement.

Wealthy people are too busy working to pull this sort of bullshit, so I completely agree with that assessment. Maybe they will stipulate a job search and less Family Feud viewing as part of the settlement.

Where have you been for the last 3 years?

A few years ago a lady pulled out of a shopping center in front of my sister and my sis hit the brakes and hit the other car going about 15 mph. A cop was a few cars back and he turned on his lights and pulls over. By the time the cop got out of the car, the lady and her three kids were walking around rubbing their necks and backs. Even the cop said oh god. There wasn't a ding on either car but the lady kept trying to claim tons of medical costs etc against my sister and they ended up in court. The judge looked through the paperwork and asked the lady why in the hell did the lady included her vd testing and syphilis treatment in the medical claim paperwork. The judge asked did she expect the court to believe she got hit so hard by a car that it gave her syphilis. It all got tossed out of court and they lady had to cover all my sisters lawyer fees.

A few years ago a lady pulled out of a shopping center in front of my sister and my sis hit the brakes and hit the other car going about 15 mph. A cop was a few cars back and he turned on his lights and pulls over. By the time the cop got out of the car, the lady and her three kids were walking around rubbing their necks and backs. Even the cop said oh god. There wasn't a ding on either car but the lady kept trying to claim tons of medical costs etc against my sister and they ended up in court. The judge looked through the paperwork and asked the lady why in the hell did the lady included her vd testing and syphilis treatment in the medical claim paperwork. The judge asked did she expect the court to believe she got hit so hard by a car that it gave her syphilis. It all got tossed out of court and they lady had to cover all my sisters lawyer fees.
:lol: