NSFW lawlsuit, I'm being sued.

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272
Some of you saw my FB post about this, this thread is to explain it further. However, I need to know the command for "reply to see content" hide post things, because I'm paranoid.

Placeholder content:

attachment.php

Since the option to hide text that way apparently doesn't exist anymore this will have to do.....

attachment.php

Last edited:
Don't you just use spoiler? I could be wrong. Or maybe that just hides it. Hrm. I dunno. Sorry you are being sued. Hopefully it amounts to nothing. Can't wait to hear about the strange human interaction though. At least now we are facebook friends. I didn't realize we weren't. :)

Last edited:
Don't you just use spoiler? I could be wrong. Or maybe that just hides it. Hrm. I dunno. Sorry you are being sued. Hopefully it amounts to nothing. Can't wait to hear about the strange human interaction though. At least now we are facebook friends. I didn't realize we weren't. :)

According to Fly that option doesn't exist anymore, so I just jpg'd it so the text itself doesn't actually exist on the internet.

similiar thing happened to a buddy of mine, i was in the car when he tapped her, after she had already rearended someone else, etc. etc... my buddy was just trying to switch lanes to get around her since she was completely stopped in the middle of rushhour traffic instead of getting over and he nudged her. well, since he was last in the line of 4 cars, he got the blame i guess. funny thing is the first car in the lineup pulled over to the side, got sick of waiting, and drove off finally without any complaints, any damage, anything at all. the next two cars were two ladies who got out and talked, went to the police station to file a report together after the HP had come and gone, all this shady shit. Like 2 weeks later my buddy told me this lady claimed her neck hurt and she was sueing (she's the one that rearended the other two... my buddy just nudged her trying to get around her own damn accident).

His insurance company told him she had a past history of doing this with his own insurance company, so they knew right off it was fraud. Insurance Co. ended up settling out of court with her, said it was cheaper/easier than persuing it.

HHAHAHAHAHA. That woman is off her rocker. Your insurance should be handling all over this. Please tell me you got pictures of the cars at the time of the 'accident'?

I had someone tap my rear end (haha db very funny) last year. I told the guy to pull over as to get out of the way of traffic. I took a look at my bumper, no damage. Took a look at his bumper, and his license plate was buckled in from hitting my tow hitch. Told him the damage is all on his car and jumped back in my 4runer and drove off.

similiar thing happened to a buddy of mine, i was in the car when he tapped her, after she had already rearended someone else, etc. etc... my buddy was just trying to switch lanes to get around her since she was completely stopped in the middle of rushhour traffic instead of getting over and he nudged her. well, since he was last in the line of 4 cars, he got the blame i guess. funny thing is the first car in the lineup pulled over to the side, got sick of waiting, and drove off finally without any complaints, any damage, anything at all. the next two cars were two ladies who got out and talked, went to the police station to file a report together after the HP had come and gone, all this shady shit. Like 2 weeks later my buddy told me this lady claimed her neck hurt and she was sueing (she's the one that rearended the other two... my buddy just nudged her trying to get around her own damn accident).

His insurance company told him she had a past history of doing this with his own insurance company, so they knew right off it was fraud. Insurance Co. ended up settling out of court with her, said it was cheaper/easier than persuing it.

People like that should be charged with insurance fraud and put in jail. I think it sucks that insurance companies don't set an example so more people don't feel like they can get away with this.

Our insurance is all over it. I've been getting calls from my agent every couple of months letting us know what was going on and checking in to see if we've gotten things. It's absolutely nothing we personally have to deal with. The reason she is suing is cause she wasn't happy with what our insurance company told her was fair for the accident, she wants more. The problem is, there is no proof for justification of her needing more, she'll lose.

I was on the jury for one of these car accident gold digger cases
after hearing all the testimony, know what we awarded the "victim"
Fucking goose egg, thats what
biggest waste of everyones time ever

Those kinds of people should have to pay for everyone else's time that they waste.

Im saying
After two days of listening to these fgts whine, then the lawyer started throwing up numbers of what he thought his client should get I almost burst out laughing right in the court room.
When we all went back to make our decision, everyone in the room was like :waw:

Verizon is a big client of mine, and they get sued all the time by people claiming they were walking their dogs down the sidewalk, tripped over an exposed cable, and shattered 57 bones in their bodies. Some people overreact when trivial things occur, and some people go out looking for things to occur. This woman sounds like the former. When her medical records are subpoenaed, it will be pretty obvious what the extent of her injuries are, and whether she is trying to play off an old injury on your 2 mph bumper kiss. I wouldn't worry about it. Our legal system is actually pretty well geared toward weeding out bullshit.