NSFW last night on dis erf lol

when I intentionally overdosed I couldn't stop vomiting or shaking for days. it sucked, and the only reason I didn't get help was because I was worried my parents would punish me if I told them what I'd done. I told them I'd taken meds and what, but greatly reduced the quantity, and when they called the doctors, even at the lower quantity they still told me to go to the ER ASAP.

I'm glad you're still here but it would make me feel better if you got checked out. also don't you have DM? that can exacerbate all kinds of things.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL, gee and fly
when I intentionally overdosed I couldn't stop vomiting or shaking for days. it sucked, and the only reason I didn't get help was because I was worried my parents would punish me if I told them what I'd done. I told them I'd taken meds and what, but greatly reduced the quantity, and when they called the doctors, even at the lower quantity they still told me to go to the ER ASAP.

I'm glad you're still here but it would make me feel better if you got checked out. also don't you have DM? that can exacerbate all kinds of things.

• Gravy
Reactions: Lambie