last meal

that's a very good idea. and they need to make shoes, too. release teh children and pay prisoners less, or nothing, for their labor!!!!!!
seriously. SERIOUSLY.

i applied for the huge diamond rebate...should see cash in the spring. :hi2u:

told yall i went and saw my inmate buddy last wknd.

he says the workcamp there has the dudes work 30 hours a week and they're paid 30 bux a month. .25 an hour?

guess they make furniture for kanes and also do printing for one of the big printing companies.

told yall i went and saw my inmate buddy last wknd.

he says the workcamp there has the dudes work 30 hours a week and they're paid 30 bux a month. .25 an hour?

guess they make furniture for kanes and also do printing for one of the big printing companies.

hey, why not get some work outta people doin' time? part of the plan they signed up for. :fly:

Makes sense.

If jail is supposed to be for rehabilitation, you can't reasonably expect most people to walk out of prison penniless and NOT go back to committing crimes.

The few that were actually guilty, anyway.

that is pretty much penniless but it's not like they deserve more...that's what prompted my previous comment about recidivism...it's a catch 22...they don't deserve shit but setting them free with nothing pretty much insures they'll be back

Point to ponder: if you execute people for every single crime on the books, you wouldn't be setting anyone free, and thus no one would be back.