Last concert you went to?

Drool-Boy said:
Youre right, I shouldnt have even asked
Its a no-brainer that you already have them
Did you get the front row or are you on a balcony?

How does liking Prince mean that I like Barry Manilow as well?
They totally different man.

:(
-embaressed-
a Sum41 concert. I mainly went to see the bands opening for them: Treble Charger and Jersey, and I didn't even get to see Sum41 anyway. My friend tried crowd surfing and broke her tailbone when she was thrown into the mosh pit.
I spent the rest of the evening in the hospital talking to an attractive male paramedic :o

Lynnakitty said:
:(
-embaressed-
a Sum41 concert. I mainly went to see the bands opening for them: Treble Charger and Jersey, and I didn't even get to see Sum41 anyway. My friend tried crowd surfing and broke her tailbone when she was thrown into the mosh pit.
I spent the rest of the evening in the hospital talking to an attractive male paramedic :o

Did ya hook up????

JJ Lady said:
Did ya hook up????
Oh no.. he was probably about 35...
He kept me company until I could go join my friend. It was mostly him being nice and sitting with me, and me swooning like a gawky little girl :p

Lynnakitty said:
He kept me company until I could go join my friend. It was mostly him being nice and sitting with me, and me swooning like a gawky little girl :p

I think we;ve all been there :)

Lynnakitty said:

What's wrong with being 35? :(

thrawn said:
seven

its seven

siete

VII

I like to give them that one extra year...hell these days it doesn't seem to matter anyway. A friend of my husbands, or his cousin or something is 26 and just married a 43 year old!

JJ Lady said:
I like to give them that one extra year...hell these days it doesn't seem to matter anyway. A friend of my husbands, or his cousin or something is 26 and just married a 43 year old!

i dunt care, i was just picking. age really doesnt matter much to me as long as its love. hell, i might be willing to go 5-6 months younger.