Lash -

big fat LOL @ this thread.

thanks you guys for even noticing. you know they say once you go black you never go back, so beware. you are stepping in very dangerous territory.

i went to a company x-mas party tonight, 30 buck meal for free and open bar, not bad. early night though, my good friend's bday is tomorrow and she rented a party bus. any bets on whether the straightest girl of the bunch will be sitting on my lap groping me by the end of the night? don't take the bet, you'll lose.

wtf? It has been several days since I received word from you. I assume you were betrayed to the Man by someone on the inside and thrown back in prison on bullshit charges. I am filled with Afrika Bambaataa rage.

Sorry about the tube steak I sent K. I let my guard down. She's a trickster, that one. It won't happen again. Meet me at the usual spot if you can. Watch your back, babe. Death to whitey.

- S

if i could, i'd put this entire thing in my siggy. you won me over with "death to whitey"

Well god damn. If I would have known you had a thing against cracker boys, I would have gotten myself a tin of cordovan shoe polish.