Largest NES Collection Sold

bast_imret

Erect Member
Oct 26, 2004
Marklar
₥157
kiwi said:
WHAT!?!?!? You realize that's piracy don't you? ;)
Actually, some old ROMs fall into public domain. Scary that they're already that old, isn't it?

I don't think any SNES qualify yet so technically its only legal to play the ROM if you own the cart.

theacoustician said:
Actually, some old ROMs fall into public domain. Scary that they're already that old, isn't it?

I don't think any SNES qualify yet so technically its only legal to play the ROM if you own the cart.

And do you own the cart?

Someone needs to market a usb game controller that is like the orginal NES controlers.

Heck a whole line of USB controllers that look like orginal system controlers with drivers to work with the roms. Those would sell.

b_sinning said:
Someone needs to market a usb game controller that is like the orginal NES controlers.

Heck a whole line of USB controllers that look like orginal system controlers with drivers to work with the roms. Those would sell.

I got sick of screwing around with crappy PC game pads and bought an adapter for my N64 controller so I could play the second tony Hawk (which wasn't planned for N64 at the time), but I could never got it to work right.

b_sinning said:

Or make some of those little all-in-one games that are out right now. I've got a Ms. Pac Man one that kicks ass.

b_sinning said:

Acually, I remember reading about a USB mod for the original NES controllers a while back.