Thread Larger web forums are so funny (baller thread)

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272
90% of the posts are a bunch of fresh-out-of-high school retards claiming how "baller" they are.

If everyone there is really making 400k a year at 22 then statistically the United States must not only not be in recession, we must be downright rolling around in diamonds!

BALLER!

Post your ballerific claims ITT, be as boastful as you like.

Note: WAW need not apply as every thread is a WAW baller thread.

At 21 I had 5 F1 racing cars that I drove to work, at my job at the cash money factory, one for each day of the week. The cops kept trying to pull me over but I just outran them at 400mph, lol.

Tonight I plan on taking my helicopter to my private jet and flying down to my yacht to party with some playmates.

Tomorrow I plan on getting them all abortions in mexico.

Shit, you just don't know, peeps. I pay for my Taco Bell, each day, straight cash. None of this 'EBT' crap my homies use for free welfare burrito's. Hell no. Cash is pure baller. Like my necklace. It used to be my grandfathers, pure 18k gold electroplate. The gold has since buffed out, so now it's straight steel. Straight Steel that used to sport gold is top shelf bitches. Recognize.

I drive a 1969 4th owner beige Impala. 4 door because only bitches drive 2 doors. Paid cash. $1800 straight outta pocket. Made that selling mexican dirtweed to the gradeschools. Cut that shit with Oregano to boost my profits. Recognize.

I don't buy new shoes. New shoe's ain't baller. True hipsters know that rocking the disheveled look is the way to fly. Goodwill all day, every day. Rockin' the freshest names second hand, ultimate of baller hip.

Sit back, bitches, cause none of you got the props to ride this ride like me.